Criteria For Affiliated Churches and Ministries
These are some of the criteria expected of churches and ministries before affiliation is approved:
If you as a ministry or church do not have a copy of the 501.C.3 or a letter from
your accountant, you can still be considered for membership of RMI. After consideration as
an RMI member, you are requested to submit this information when you receive them
- A copy of constitution, By-laws and Articles of Incorporation
- Ministry evaluation completed by an RMI representative.
- Opinion letters from accountants or financial consultants concerning your adherence to
standard accounting principles or a letter from the accounting department from your church or ministry.
- Corporate resolution stating intention to affiliate with RMI.
- Copy of 501.C.3 recognition of proof of application of recognition (U.S. only)
- Financial commitment to RMI.
- Ministerial relationship through attendance of at least one conference per year or have
one of the apostolic team members minister at least once a year in your local church.
- Leaders that are affiliating MUST be ordained ministers and must be a five-fold ministry gift.
To Become A Member of RMI you must:
MEMBERSHIP APPLICANTS WILL BE APPROVED BY THE APOSTOLIC TEAM:
- Request for an RMI membership application form.
- Attend RMI Annual International Conferences.
- Applicants should be available for a personal interview with one or two members of the apostolic team.
Pending applicants will receive written confirmation of their acceptance into membership.
WHEN ACCEPTANCE IS RECEIVED INTO RMI MEMBERSHIP YOU ALSO RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING:
In addition, your name will be added to the
official membership list and distributed to all RMI members worldwide. Membership support
will begin when notification of membership is received.
- An official membership certificate mounted in an attractive frame.
- A copy of the constitution of RMI.